Dangerous Dan

9/02/2004


Pack the Digital U-Hauls!

This blog is moving! Has moved, actually. Go to www.dangerousdan.us for the new location. I'm still doing some fine-tuning to the site, but it's ready for business.

I decided to make the switch from Blogger to Word Press for a few reasons.
A) I decided to get my own domain
B) I've grown increasingly disenchanted with Blogger. They've added "improvements" that make posting more and more frustrating.
C) Blogger's hang times have become ridiculous. For example, in order to type this post, I had to wait over a minute for the form box to pop up after hitting the link.
D) Word Press is a great blogging program that has lots of room for manipulation and improvements... provided you know what you're doing. I don't know that I fit that description, but I'm learning fast.

Anyway, go to the new site! That's where the action is!



Comments: Post a Comment

Home